All Inclusive Rec
All Inclusive Rec is now seeking a territory sales representative to assist in our continued success. Compensation is based on a base salary plus commission.
Provide customer sales support and project management throughout Western Missouri. Some light travel in the area will be necessary. We seek someone to help increase sales by developing opportunities with existing and new clients, getting our products specified for construction projects, and developing lasting relationships by providing outstanding customer service.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Business development
- Territory management
- Account management
- Lead generation and tracking
- Respond to any provided leads.
- Establish meetings with existing and new customers.
- Site evaluation
- Assist in the layout/design of the playground and park area (space planning).
- Read construction site plans.
- Estimating: Prepare sales proposals/quotes
- Organize and present in-person product presentations.
- Project management
- Provide outstanding customer service.
Training will be provided in all areas.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales experience or related industry experience
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook/Email.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be honest, dependable, and very organized.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Proven ability to work from home.
- Public speaking experience.
- Account management
- General Construction knowledge (or experience) is a big plus but optional: Reading construction plans, blueprints, estimating, reading installation details/cut sheets, site planning, product installation, concrete forming and pier installation, etc.
Salary – $45,000 -$48,000 with additional uncapped Commissions –
The ideal candidate needs to be energetic and can develop relationships. You must also be customer service centric, a problem solver, and above all else, highly motivated, with compensation of $100K+ achievable. Serious applicants can send their resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com